Friday, April 10, 2009

working girl

I got a 3rd job.
I am going to be a server.
I kind of feel like I gave up on something
but no other options existed.
It is just a year until I plan on being back in school
but I already feel like I am doing something wrong
in planning for that time.
Also, what if I am going to put my self in 60,000 dollars worth of
DEBT
for a degree I am not sure I want?

New plan.
save enough money
and run
away to france.
on the south coast,
and as long as my family comes
to visit
and my friends....I think I could just
live there and teach someone english
and have them teach me french more.
and live with the smell of the Mediterranean Sea on my clothes
and have a moped and let my hair get blond in the sun.

why do we have to pick something? I am not good at making decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment