Thursday, April 30, 2009

Creative Excess

I tend to run wild with ideas, get worried it will never work out, and drop it.
This needs to change, and hopefully has with my latest plan(s). I haven't committed myself to much, just the promise to research the hell out of two options of things I want to do with my life. One would mean blowing off grad school altogether, at least for now. The other would involve being helped by what I learn in grad school and using my connections through Wash U. to get it done.

Maybe researching my ideas will help rid myself of the feeling that I have so much creative potential and good ideas stuck inside me with no specific shape or outlet.

It's going to be an interesting year! Working, researching, paying for everything my self (no more half rent from daddy-o) and NOT being in school! I am excited....but I do still have until the week of my birthday for school to end.

I slaughtered two midterms today, one of which was my macroecon class. It feels really good to know I can be intelligent in subject areas outside of my interests, and helping my friend with his Missouri Lake Resorts website and other sites has been teaching me more about internet/web work. :)

Working out has been going really well....4 to 5 times a week and I am trying out a new two week plan, to switch it up. Technically I am training for a sprint distance triathlon at the end of the summer...though I have not started the swimming bit AT ALL. and while I am a strong swimmer, I am slow, and .5miles in a pool is a ton. If anyone has any ideas on how to make the training for that easier/ train smarter...lemme know.

This post is a perfect example of the millions of things running through my head at one given monent. :)

Going to the legendary Kingston Mines tonight. I have been 21 for almost a year, and it is about 2 blocks from my house, and this will be my 1st trip. Its a well-known blues joint. Your parents have heard of it.

Oh and last random though, facebook is creepy. You can really catch yourself becoming a stalker on accident. Like looking for a cute boy from your english class, and then realizing ten minutes later you've scanned his info, pictures, and are getting disgustingly interested in his linked blog. hahahaaa....not that this happened to me while I was taking a study break or anything. Yikes.



No comments:

Post a Comment